Full-Time - Berlin, in-house
Contribute new functionality to our microservice-based, native engagement advertising solution "NEAds", a non-intrusive, native, responsive, engaging ad format.
- You will work in an agile cross-functional team of highly skilled and motivated developers, designers and product owners
- Microservice-based architecture, mainly developed with Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS, packaged as Docker containers
- MySQL databases and Elasticsearch clusters
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery workflows with Jenkins
- Currently migrating dev, test and production environments to Kubernetes clusters
- We foster test-driven development, pair programming and regular code reviews
- Use your favorite IDE
- “You build it, you run it”
- Solid knowledge of, and several years practical experience in, object-oriented Java software development.
- Practical experience with Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS, JPA, Hibernate, MySQL
- Practical experience using and running Elasticsearch clusters
- You’re familiar with development tools such as Maven and Git
- You’re familiar with Jenkins or ambitious to learn it
- New technologies are always on your radar
- You care about clean code and enjoy finding the small-but-important details
- Helpful, a real team player and you enjoy solving technical difficulties
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Experience the world's largest Android community right from its core
- Fast decision-making thanks to flat hierarchies and clear structures
- Freedom to unfold ideas & creativity and to take over responsibility right from the start
- Learn from the best in a familiar yet professional working environment and successful, international team
- Free drinks, table tennis, weekly lunch catering, team events, office dogs and more
In other words: You'll be working somewhere awesome!
Do you have questions about Fonpit AG or regarding the recruiting process?
You can reach us via WhatsApp: 030 609 858 605