- Researching and writing engaging news, opinion pieces, tips & tricks and instructional content relating to the world of Android and smart technology
- Explaining technical subjects in a manner that is easy to understand
- Keeping up-to-date with Android and consumer electronic news as a whole as well as product release schedules
- Growing community engagement by discovering and reporting on trending topics, running contests and events, interacting on social media, responding to comments and promoting user interaction by writing social articles
- Adapting content from our other domains to use for androidpit.es
- Ensuring that content posted to our Spanish website androidpit.es adheres to our brand and editorial guidelines
- Being a Spanish native speaker is a must!
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience
- Significant experience in writing, preferably in a relevant professional field, e.g. online editorial, technical writing, blogging
- Your own writing style with the capability to add your personality to your texts
- A degree in journalism or similar is helpful
- A general interest in consumer electronics, connected living, smartphones, apps and their surrounding ecosystems
- Motivation, resilience and hands-on mentality are more than just slogans for you.
- Ideally located in Berlin or surroundings
- Experiencing the world's largest Android community right from its core
- A stunning office in the heart of Berlin
- Fast decision-making thanks to flat hierarchies and clear structures
- Career development opportunities in a familiar yet professional working environment and successful, international team
- Free drinks, table tennis, lunch catering, team events, office dogs and more
In other words: You'll be working somewhere awesome!
Do you have questions about Fonpit AG or regarding the recruiting process?
You can reach us via WhatsApp: 030 609 858 605